It all starts with the herbs. Celebration Herbals is dedicated to bringing you the best tasting teas, grown and processed as close to "the way nature intended" as possible and never irradiated.
Celebration Herbals' herbs are grown and harvested with the highest standards of quality control. you can trust the new special designations - Certified Organic, Ethically Wild crafted, and Pure Quality.
They are committed to the environment. In this box you won't find any strings, tags or staples in the chlorine free bags. In addition, these boxes are made from 100% recycled cardboard. A resealable freshness bag is used to extend the quality and life or your tea.
Celebration Herbal hopes you enjoy the beneficial pleasure of drinking their teas as much as they have enjoyed blending, hand crafting and packaging them for you.
A native plant of all temperate and north Arctic regions, Chickweed was said to have naturalized itself wherever the white man has settled. Its popularity with birds probably accounts for its name.
Chickweed is characterized by egg shaped leaves with small white star-shaped flowers. The flowers open about nine o'clock in the morning and remain open, facing the sun throughout the day. The leaves approach each other at night so that their upper surfaces protect new shoots. Young leaves of the plants are used in salads. When boiled, it can hardly be distinguished from spring spinach.
Caffeine, artificial flavorings, preservatives, or sweeteners, stings, tags or staples, chlorine.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: organic chickweed herb (stellaria media)
Size: 15 bars
An irresistible assortment of our famous sugar free and no sugar added chocolate bars.
Nutrition Facts: (Milk Chocolate) Calories: 170, Total Fat: 13g, Saturated Fat: 8g, Sodium: 22mg, Sugars: 3g, Carbs:19, Net Carbs: 3 (Dark Chocolate) Calories: 170, Total Fat: 12g, Sat Fat: 8g, Sodium: 25mg, Sugars: 0g, Carbs: 19, Net Carbs: 2
Ingredients: (Milk Chocolate) Maltitol (Wheat), Cocoa Butter, Cream (Milk), Cocoa Mass, Soy Lecithin, Natural Vanilla. (Dark Chocolate) Unsweetened Chocolate, Maltitol (Wheat), Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Vanilla.
Warning: May contain traces of nuts. Contains soy
Size: 15 Bars (34g each)
An irresistible assortment of Amber Lyn Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Bars made with premium Belgian Chocolate.
This mouthwatering assortment includes the following flavors:
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 170, Total Fat: 12g, Sat Fat: 8g, Sodium: 25mg, Sugars: 0g, Carbs: 19, Net Carbs: 2
• 25% of your daily Vitamin C requirements
• Gluten Free
• Zero Calories
• No artificial colors
• No preservatives
• 100% natural ingredients
• No artificial sweeteners
Size: 500 Packets
Now you can have fresh-squeezed citrus taste anytime, anywhere! The True products are crystallized citrus made with 100% all-natural ingredients and have 0 calories, 0 g carbs and 0 g sugars. Available in convenient packets that are great for water, teas, beverages, drinks as well as for cooking, baking and seasoning.
Nutrition Facts: Serving Size:1 Packet: Calories 0, Fat 0g, Sodium 0mg, Carbohydrate < 1g, Sugars 0g, Protein 0g, Vitamin C 25%
Ingredients: Crystallized Lemon [citric acid, malic acid, lemon oil, lemon juice, ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)].
20 Ways to Use True:
1. Drink more water (without changing your water into something sweetened)! Add a packet to a full glass or bottle (10 to 20 ounces) of cold water. (Like a stronger taste? Add two packets.)
2. Carry them with you so you always have fresh citrus taste on hand.
3. Use in place of lemon, lime or orange juice in recipes. (1 packet = 1 tablespoon of juice or, for a stronger taste, 2 packets = 1 tablespoon of juice)
4. Mix it up, combine True Lemon with True Lime; True Orange with True Lemon or find your favorite combo!
5. Make True Lemon-ade, True Lime-ade and True Orange-ade by combining with your favorite sweetener in a glass or pitcher.
6. Make food pop! Use True Lemon or True Lime as a salt-substitute to add flavor to food without adding salt.
7. Add to iced or hot teas.
8. Add to sparkling water or your favorite seltzer or soda* (10 to 20 ounces).
9. Replace fresh citrus in your favorite drink or cocktail.
10. Sprinkle True Lemon on broccoli, green beans, peas or other vegetables instead of salt.
11. Use as a rub or seasoning on seafood, meat or chicken.
12. Make lemon or lime butter by adding to butter or a butter substitute.
13. Sprinkle True Lime on popcorn or tortilla chips.
14. Add True Lemon to tuna fish.
15. Sprinkle True Lemon on fresh fruits, strawberries, watermelon, raspberries, etc.
16. Make flavored ice-cubes. Add True Lemon, True Lime or True Orange to water and then pour into ice cube trays for flavorful ice!
17. Straight Up! Pour a packet directly in your mouth for a citrus kick!
18. Add some extra packets of True Lemon to a pre-made lemon cake or lemon bar mix to give it an extra lemon punch!
19. Sprinkle True Orange on vanilla ice cream or ice cream substitute.
20. Sprinkle True Lemon on apples, avocados or any fruit to stop browning.