MacNut Oil is one of the highest in mono unsaturated fats. Those fats are one of the secrets of the heart-healthy Mediterranean way of eating. Doctors think everyone should use less saturated fat and more mono unsaturated fats in their diet. Monounsaturated fats are being studied for a variety of key health benefits.
MacNut Oil is 100% Australian macadamia nut oil. Why Australia? Because that is where the nuts originated. The nuts used to make MacNut Oil are grown in the ideal soil and under the ideal conditions to ensure that MacNut Oil is the best tasting macadamia nut oil on the market. In a proprietary process, we press the nuts using a chilled expeller press and then filter it. The resulting oil is a superior product in taste, color, and health benefits to other macadamia oils. That is why we trade marked the name MacNut Oil ď to ensure that when you reach for a culinary oil, you know that you are getting the most delicious and healthful product on the market.
Whats more, MacNut Oil has the ideal ratio of omega-3 to omega-6 fatty acids.That is, 1:1 or equal amounts of each. That ratio is precisely what Mother Nature intended and is the way our ancestors ate. Because of processed foods and vegetable oils, we are now bombarded with huge amounts of pro-inflammatory omega-6 fatty acids and that imbalance aggravates inflammatory conditions like heart disease, arthritis and allergies. The healthiest people are those who have learned to balance the 6/3 ratio in their diets. MacNut Oil takes care of the balance of fatty acids by helping you lower the amount of Omega 6 and balancing it perfectly with Omega 3.
Best of all, MacNut Oil has a smoke point of 410 F. That is a big improvement over olive oil, which is best used cold. You can use MacNut Oil to cook, saute, bake, stir fry or however you would want to use oil. There is no danger of those deadly trans fatty acids and free radicals forming as they can with other cooking oils.
Its stability and versatility are two of the main reasons why famous chefs all over the country are using MacNut Oil. They cant get enough of it and it is time to share their secret with you. MacNut Oil can be used in many places where olive oil cant be, such as in omelets, pancakes or baked goods, where the taste of olive oil would overwhelm the food. MacNut Oil makes great salad dressings too. It imparts a light, buttery flavor that people love.
MacNut Oil can be used in every low carbohydrate diet, including Atkins, The Zone, Thin For Good, Protein Power, Carbohydrate Addict, and all others like them.
If you want to improve your health, excite the food in your kitchen, and feel exotic all at the same time, use MacNut Oil for all your oil needs.
Ingredients: 100% cold pressed Australian Macadamia Nut Oil.
Nutrition Facts: per 1 Tsp : Calories 120, Fat 14 g, Saturated Fat 2 g, Trans Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 0 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 0 g.
Size: 15 bars
An irresistible assortment of our famous sugar free and no sugar added chocolate bars.
Nutrition Facts: (Milk Chocolate) Calories: 170, Total Fat: 13g, Saturated Fat: 8g, Sodium: 22mg, Sugars: 3g, Carbs:19, Net Carbs: 3 (Dark Chocolate) Calories: 170, Total Fat: 12g, Sat Fat: 8g, Sodium: 25mg, Sugars: 0g, Carbs: 19, Net Carbs: 2
Ingredients: (Milk Chocolate) Maltitol (Wheat), Cocoa Butter, Cream (Milk), Cocoa Mass, Soy Lecithin, Natural Vanilla. (Dark Chocolate) Unsweetened Chocolate, Maltitol (Wheat), Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Vanilla.
Warning: May contain traces of nuts. Contains soy
Size: 15 Bars (34g each)
An irresistible assortment of Amber Lyn Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Bars made with premium Belgian Chocolate.
This mouthwatering assortment includes the following flavors:
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 170, Total Fat: 12g, Sat Fat: 8g, Sodium: 25mg, Sugars: 0g, Carbs: 19, Net Carbs: 2
• 25% of your daily Vitamin C requirements
• Gluten Free
• Zero Calories
• No artificial colors
• No preservatives
• 100% natural ingredients
• No artificial sweeteners
Size: 500 Packets
Now you can have fresh-squeezed citrus taste anytime, anywhere! The True products are crystallized citrus made with 100% all-natural ingredients and have 0 calories, 0 g carbs and 0 g sugars. Available in convenient packets that are great for water, teas, beverages, drinks as well as for cooking, baking and seasoning.
Nutrition Facts: Serving Size:1 Packet: Calories 0, Fat 0g, Sodium 0mg, Carbohydrate < 1g, Sugars 0g, Protein 0g, Vitamin C 25%
Ingredients: Crystallized Lemon [citric acid, malic acid, lemon oil, lemon juice, ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)].
20 Ways to Use True:
1. Drink more water (without changing your water into something sweetened)! Add a packet to a full glass or bottle (10 to 20 ounces) of cold water. (Like a stronger taste? Add two packets.)
2. Carry them with you so you always have fresh citrus taste on hand.
3. Use in place of lemon, lime or orange juice in recipes. (1 packet = 1 tablespoon of juice or, for a stronger taste, 2 packets = 1 tablespoon of juice)
4. Mix it up, combine True Lemon with True Lime; True Orange with True Lemon or find your favorite combo!
5. Make True Lemon-ade, True Lime-ade and True Orange-ade by combining with your favorite sweetener in a glass or pitcher.
6. Make food pop! Use True Lemon or True Lime as a salt-substitute to add flavor to food without adding salt.
7. Add to iced or hot teas.
8. Add to sparkling water or your favorite seltzer or soda* (10 to 20 ounces).
9. Replace fresh citrus in your favorite drink or cocktail.
10. Sprinkle True Lemon on broccoli, green beans, peas or other vegetables instead of salt.
11. Use as a rub or seasoning on seafood, meat or chicken.
12. Make lemon or lime butter by adding to butter or a butter substitute.
13. Sprinkle True Lime on popcorn or tortilla chips.
14. Add True Lemon to tuna fish.
15. Sprinkle True Lemon on fresh fruits, strawberries, watermelon, raspberries, etc.
16. Make flavored ice-cubes. Add True Lemon, True Lime or True Orange to water and then pour into ice cube trays for flavorful ice!
17. Straight Up! Pour a packet directly in your mouth for a citrus kick!
18. Add some extra packets of True Lemon to a pre-made lemon cake or lemon bar mix to give it an extra lemon punch!
19. Sprinkle True Orange on vanilla ice cream or ice cream substitute.
20. Sprinkle True Lemon on apples, avocados or any fruit to stop browning.