You should request and agree to use special shipping in the "Special Instructions" on the CART page.
There is a risk of spoilage even with climate controlled shipping
Find out more
Pita Gourmet Pita Pockets are made from a blend of wheat and pea flours, resulting in a delicious and versatile product which is both high in fiber and low carb.
Whether you fill them with crisp vegetables and last night’s leftover chicken, or cut them into wedges and bake for healthy, homemade pita chips, these pitas are sure to please.
Size: 284 g
Ingredients: Filtered Water, Wheat Bran, Wheat Gluten, Enriched unbleached Wheat Flour, Pea Flour, Yeast, Canola Oil, Salt, Cultured Wheat flour, Calcium Proportionate.
Nutrition Facts: per 1/2 pita :Calories 70, Fat 0.5 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Trans Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 240 mg, Carbohydrate 10 g, Fiber 5 g, Sugar 0 g, Sugar Alcohol 0 g, Protein 6 g.
Warning: Contains wheat, soy.
Note: This product is kept frozen in our warehouse until the day they ship. Shelf life is approximately 2 to 3 week sat room temperature, up to 8 weeks refrigerated or up to 6 months frozen. We strongly recommend refrigerating or freezing them upon receipt.
Size: 15 bars
An irresistible assortment of our famous sugar free and no sugar added chocolate bars.
Nutrition Facts: (Milk Chocolate) Calories: 170, Total Fat: 13g, Saturated Fat: 8g, Sodium: 22mg, Sugars: 3g, Carbs:19, Net Carbs: 3 (Dark Chocolate) Calories: 170, Total Fat: 12g, Sat Fat: 8g, Sodium: 25mg, Sugars: 0g, Carbs: 19, Net Carbs: 2
Ingredients: (Milk Chocolate) Maltitol (Wheat), Cocoa Butter, Cream (Milk), Cocoa Mass, Soy Lecithin, Natural Vanilla. (Dark Chocolate) Unsweetened Chocolate, Maltitol (Wheat), Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Vanilla.
Warning: May contain traces of nuts. Contains soy
Size: 15 Bars (34g each)
An irresistible assortment of Amber Lyn Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Bars made with premium Belgian Chocolate.
This mouthwatering assortment includes the following flavors:
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 170, Total Fat: 12g, Sat Fat: 8g, Sodium: 25mg, Sugars: 0g, Carbs: 19, Net Carbs: 2
• 25% of your daily Vitamin C requirements
• Gluten Free
• Zero Calories
• No artificial colors
• No preservatives
• 100% natural ingredients
• No artificial sweeteners
Size: 500 Packets
Now you can have fresh-squeezed citrus taste anytime, anywhere! The True products are crystallized citrus made with 100% all-natural ingredients and have 0 calories, 0 g carbs and 0 g sugars. Available in convenient packets that are great for water, teas, beverages, drinks as well as for cooking, baking and seasoning.
Nutrition Facts: Serving Size:1 Packet: Calories 0, Fat 0g, Sodium 0mg, Carbohydrate < 1g, Sugars 0g, Protein 0g, Vitamin C 25%
Ingredients: Crystallized Lemon [citric acid, malic acid, lemon oil, lemon juice, ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)].
20 Ways to Use True:
1. Drink more water (without changing your water into something sweetened)! Add a packet to a full glass or bottle (10 to 20 ounces) of cold water. (Like a stronger taste? Add two packets.)
2. Carry them with you so you always have fresh citrus taste on hand.
3. Use in place of lemon, lime or orange juice in recipes. (1 packet = 1 tablespoon of juice or, for a stronger taste, 2 packets = 1 tablespoon of juice)
4. Mix it up, combine True Lemon with True Lime; True Orange with True Lemon or find your favorite combo!
5. Make True Lemon-ade, True Lime-ade and True Orange-ade by combining with your favorite sweetener in a glass or pitcher.
6. Make food pop! Use True Lemon or True Lime as a salt-substitute to add flavor to food without adding salt.
7. Add to iced or hot teas.
8. Add to sparkling water or your favorite seltzer or soda* (10 to 20 ounces).
9. Replace fresh citrus in your favorite drink or cocktail.
10. Sprinkle True Lemon on broccoli, green beans, peas or other vegetables instead of salt.
11. Use as a rub or seasoning on seafood, meat or chicken.
12. Make lemon or lime butter by adding to butter or a butter substitute.
13. Sprinkle True Lime on popcorn or tortilla chips.
14. Add True Lemon to tuna fish.
15. Sprinkle True Lemon on fresh fruits, strawberries, watermelon, raspberries, etc.
16. Make flavored ice-cubes. Add True Lemon, True Lime or True Orange to water and then pour into ice cube trays for flavorful ice!
17. Straight Up! Pour a packet directly in your mouth for a citrus kick!
18. Add some extra packets of True Lemon to a pre-made lemon cake or lemon bar mix to give it an extra lemon punch!
19. Sprinkle True Orange on vanilla ice cream or ice cream substitute.
20. Sprinkle True Lemon on apples, avocados or any fruit to stop browning.